Monday, June 6, 2011

Davines

So my first tidbit of information is going to be a long one. Davines (Dah-ven-ess) is the line I've chosen to carry in the salon and my new love. Coming from Aveda I've become used to a certain level of naturalness that tends to be difficult to find in hair care and color lines. I believe this lives up to my standards. I'm super excited to introduce you to them!

Davines originally began as a skin care line which leads them to the concept that a healthy scalp equals healthy hair. This being said, every product is designed not only with your hair in mind but the place it came from, assuring that everything that ultimately shows is healthy as well.

In getting to know Davines as well as I know Aveda I've found that a certain word is repeated constantly- Sustainability.
They strive to leave as little negative impact on the world around them as possible and actually do their part to balance what waste they do output by planting new trees to renew the oxygen resources used in manufacturing.

I would go into all of the amazing things that the products do, but I think I'll just leave you with a link to their website so that you can get to know some of what made me fall in love with this new product line.

Davines

Healthy hair and clean air,
Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment