Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello, new Blog... My name is Jeanie, nice to meet you...

So, Blogs. What's the dealio with blogs? I guess there's something to be said for information, be it useful or, well useLESS. Hopefully this will be more the former than the latter.

Today is Monday. As everyone knows, the universal hairdresser's day off. Since I'm in the process of opening my new little corner of the industry, paint colors and hair color lines filled my day today. It's pretty cool I guess, can't wait til the dust settles and I can work out my new groove.

My goal in maintaining this blog is to offer different information that I think you'd like to know be it skin care, hair care, or something off the wall that I think you might find interesting.

Can't wait to see what you think of it! Create a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment